Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

poetry

 Hey bloggers

All term we have been working on poetry.We had to complete 12 poems.They where comparison poem I wish poem sound poem haiku poem tongue twister poem imagery poem mood poem acrostic poem countdown poem cinquain poem Diamante poem and limerick poem. We had to do these on a slideshow. After we wote the poem. We were aloud to make it pretty but we had to make sure people still could read it.My favourite poem was the acrostic poem and the mood poem.  so this is my slideshow. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte
    I love your poems there really cool and amazing :D i like how you did cartoon pngs and made so like it showed us the story really cool :) maybe next time you shouldent highlight all the poems but its so cool
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Charlotte, I like the the colorful backgrounds. Next time you could have not too many pictures on the slides. Well done.
    From Aeryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Charlotte
    i really like your acoustic poem two
    next time i think you should have a look at the whiting on the tongue twister slide.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!