Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

kupe and the wheke

kia Ora bloggers

this week  was reading the book kupe sand the whake(octopus). the WALT was analysing and evaluating the actions and story lines of Maori myths and legends.

 it was about a Village that was very good at caching fish and a man that had been banished from there village got revenge by making a wheke to go and break the fishing net and eat there fish the villagers where getting hungry and the fisherman where getting angry. so kupe found the wheke and battled it soon kupe sensed that Victory was near so he dug his taiaha in the wheke head a it spilt into two. Create task one was a story map. create task two was completing a evaluation. create task three was glossary plan then Maori dictionary.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte!
    Your work really impressed me! I liked the way you used capital letters in the correct places. Some feed back for you is that maybe next time it you can finish all the create tasks It would be better, but other than that its all good for me!
    Hannaneh

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!