Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

sentences

 Each person will write 5 simple sentences.

Once they are completed, you will finish the simple sentence by adding a FANBOYS word (or other conjunction) and make it into a compound sentence.


Highlight: Noun   Verb   FANBOYS


The sun is shining.

but it is still cold.

It was raining

And snow had fallen on my car.

staying inside was boring

so I got to play xbox

We were doing school work

But we were watching the rain

My mum made me do the dishes

But i was having fun

The episode i was watching was not bad 

Nor good

The dog crossed the road

And got hit by a ice blocks

We saw the trees

And a pine cone fall on my head ow

I was bored as we walk through the trees

But we got to have a ice cream as we walked

I was playing on the playground 

But then it was raining and we ran into the classroom

It was raining and hailing

And  then it started to snowing

One day batman was tried and was not happy so he thought some nice quiet time wound help

So he jumped in his batmobile and zoomed off. Then some light caught his eye and he pulled into a car park to have a look but then he saw a cute little cafe. He ran in ding went the door he chose a table and waited impatiently for a lady to come round and get his order when she did he sat up srati and said a coffee please. Ummm ok said the lady then she hurried away to get him a coffee. He thought he would have a look around so he found a self of magazines he chose one and took it over to his table to read it. Then the lady came back with a coffee and a cheese scone that was for free. So he gladly took it and sat reading the magazine and drinking the coffee. THE END

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte, I love your story about Batman! You made this 'superhero' very relatable by wanting a coffee and a scone! I loved all of the verbs you used in your writing - "zoomed", "impatiently" "hurried" - they made your story very interesting to read! Great job!!
    Mrs Hawkins

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!