Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Alexander Graham Bell

this is the last part of create task two why i think Alexander Graham Bell is inspirational
create task three 

this is part of create task two
 her bloggers

this week i was reading the book Alexander Graham Bell. He was the person that invented the first telephone that could send messages not in code but them hearing your voice. Without him we would not have the telephone we have now. The olden days had a telephone called telegraph. This week walt was locate and summarise important information from a  range of related texts.

this is create task one 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte , Your first create task was great . But maybe next time when you take a screenshot when you are putting it on your post and make it bigger so I don't need to zoom in to see it .
    From : Hannaneh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,
    Alexander Graham Bell was a very clever man! He paved the way for the modern telephone we now have. I was a little unclear about what the complimentary text was about, you mentioned they both made something - a telephone & what else was invented? Was it the telegragh? Who was the other person?
    Keep going Charlotte you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!