Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

bushfires

this week i was writing about bushfires and this is my report        Bushfires report


 Introduction A bushfire is a fire that impacts everyone and everything in its path. Read my report to find out more. In this report I will tell you how bushfires are started. Who is impacted and where they occur.



Paragraph one Bushfires are started if there is a storm and lighting strikes the ground. Aslo is you are having a campfire and one of the embers flies away and catches on something dry. Another one is that fireworks can cause bushfires too.



Paragraph two Who is impacted by bushfires?

Everyone, all the people around the bushfire. Aslo the frost and woods are impacted. Did you know that all the animals around are in danger too.



Paragraph three Where do bushfires occur?

Most bushfires occur in Australia because Australia has lots and lots of forests and woods. That is why their land is on fire all the time but did you know that some very big bushfires happen in America and Africa also. 



Conclusion If you see a bushfire you should call 111. That was a lot of information. So I hope you learnt something new. If you have a fire in your house you should grab the fire extinguisher and try to put it out and this is why bushfires are dangerous!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!