Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Anne Frank reading


this is my inspiration poster that i made. It was create task 4

 

this week i was reading the book Anne Frank she was a famous girl because she kind of tried to live world war two but in the end she got  caught and died at the age 16 this was my WALT:locate and summarise a range of important information.this was create task one box one was about my book box two was about a book i read called finding George and the last box is about  world war mascots this was part one of create task two it was lots of information about her. this is the second part of create task two why i think Anne Frank is inspirational. 




1 comment:

  1. Charlotte, I enjoyed reading all your blogs this week! I especially liked your inspirational poster. What is something you are learning at the moment that you need to "believe in yourself" to keep working on?
    Mrs Hawkins :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!