Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

camp movie

 Hello bloggers

Of course you no that my class called Ruru went to living springs camp. Well we did and guess what our teachers told the whole class we had to make a movie about camp. So we all used a new app called we vido to make them. Some of the movies I peeked at where really cool. 

              so here is my movie



I learnt how to use wevideo.

I think that I should present it this why because it makes sense.

what I found most difficult  was getting to no wevideo.

                               Have you ever use something called wevideo? what wound you rate my movie tell me in the comments?                        

Next time I think I could do better at is adding more pictures.

5 comments:

  1. Hi charlotte
    Next time dont make it over three mins because then it gets to long
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte
    Liked how many voice overs you used.
    Next time you could not go over the maxim of 3 mins.
    From Aeryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. oop and next time dont add in shakima because she is not supposed to be in the movie I liked how you added funny voice overs
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. your voice over where sooo cool but next time not over 3 mins

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!