Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Chinese language week



 Ni hao bloggers 

this week was Chinese language week our Walt was use personal experience and literacy knowledge to make meaning from texts.create tasks where one was two make a 5-piece comic on paper or digitally. create task two was what is an animal that is using your culture as a symbol write 4-5 sentences comparing your culture animal and the dragon.create task three was to make agamograph. create task four was to write your name in chinese characters.

1 comment:

  1. great work Charlotte I love Dragons myself mystical creatures. I hope you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!