Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

The Cindy limpics/Olympics

WALT locate and summarise a range of important information from a range of related texts this week I was reading the book The Cindy limpics it was about a girl called Cindy that accidents happen to her everyday and she broke her ankle one the day of  the Olympics at Cindys  school so her teacher made up a thing called The Cindy limpices that was my book. now my tasks one was to find your favourite Olympics person boy or girl  then you had to complete something on a piece of paper. Then  had to write 3 or 2 sentences about this person my person was Valerie Adams the shot put person. create task two was  two find a country that was participating in the Olympics then you had to write 10 facts about that country then 10 thing the participated in like diving and thats all I did this week.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlie Bucket,
    Thank you for teaching me lots about Valerie Adams! She has won so many medals! Do you know how many Olympic games she has attended? It sounds like Australia has ALOT of deadly snakes. :o

    Haere rā Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!